Monday

Tips membeli kamera/ my tips on buying camera.

My sister finally has her own photo gadjet( another name for camera lol!)
My first camera me bought was many years back.
Digital cam was very expensive- not affordable to students like me at that time.
Only those thing with negative films.

During highschool- me only borrowed camera from friends in which we 'tongtong' the money and bought the films..
Then we shared them by dividing the 'share' to 2-3 persons..
But still - there were tones of photos ended up in the cupboard home.

Then only me bought the first digital camera about 8-9 years ago.
Not that cheap also.
Being 'fotogenic' made me excited to have one!

Up to today, me guess there were few bought..
Not only to meself, but also to others..

Thhen:
The most important thing when u choose a camera ( mainly for normal compact camera) is that:
MAKE SURE WHAT YOU BUY IS WORTH YOU SPENT FOR!

And, please do 'Google' about shutter count!
sayonara!

No comments: