Saturday

Ciktiey & UncleJohn balik kampung..

Salam.
Ciktiey came home for her short break in November. Of course with her Hubster; John.(omputeh betul nama).

Here are pics of them in our kampung! Our beautiful kampung..(village).



Ciktiey is good at taking own pics.


#3 with his uncle. Very excited.


Them .


They love seeing cows. It was in the evening where it was time to get cows back home. I used to do this job. Together with my youngest auntie. At those time we got to take out the goats and sheep. Tied them at coconut trees.. I was not too good at tying them. Always asked my auntie to do it for me(cheat rite?). Oh, how I misses those time. And, swimming in the "tali air".. Now no more.. Swimming in the beach only..


The cows belongs to my uncle.


The tractor.(kids loved it!)


The village.


Nice.


Done with the evening walk!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any
internet browser compatibility problems? A small number of my
blog readers have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in
Safari. Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?
Feel free to surf my homepage : Oregon mortgage help

Anonymous said...

A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment.
I do think that you ought to publish more about this subject matter, it might not be
a taboo subject but generally folks don't discuss such issues. To the next! Cheers!!
My web page > click through the up coming document