Thursday

Kedai Mamak ; Yusuf Bistro , Bandar Mahkota Cheras.

Kedai Mamak Yusuf Bistro Bandar Mahkota Cheras. 
Mamak eatery is a must visit for me whenever in the city. My five years exposure to this type of food can never satisfy me. I must say it is unique in its own way. Thank you to my other half that understood my craving that day.
It was our second morning there. Before going to the next destination, we had our breakfast here. I planned yo eat nan cheese however it was not available in the morning. 
I opted for tosai instead. It was so delicious. Me being bias as i always fond to this kind of food.
The kids had roti canai- i think it was ok.

And this little girl was not very friendly that morning might be due to early awakening. And it was a wrap at BMC. Thank You Sue , Uncle, Adam , Adnin n Adheefa for your hospitality. Love you all.



No comments: