Saturday

Sushi King KB Mall.

Sushi King KB Mall.
Assalamualaikum .
I used to eat sushi but never Sushi King.
I used to know Japanese Language but 
never been there.
I have this girlfriend , my colleague who 
had her md in Japan and shared stories
about Sushi.

So the other day, for the first time we went
to Sushi King KB Mall.
We went a bit earlier that day, only breakfast
served. Waited a while then ready for lunch!
The other kids went back to kampung that
day.
For summary, quite surprised as my other half also 
love to eat sushi! Great 👍.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do
it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to
know where u got this from. thanks a lot

Also visit my weblog ... how much does a mold inspection cost on a home ()